I am always excited to share my experience and ideas in new technology and artistic expression.
I teach classes on a broad range of topics in music and audio, including composition, interactive media, world music, and music theory. It is a great honor to mentor to students developing their artistic voices.
- Game Audio and Interactive Sound
- Creating Digital Games as Art Practice
- New Technology and Artistic Expression
Selected Guest Lectures
- “Engaging Creativity through Student Composition”
- “Games, Music, and New Media”
- “Composing for Electronics and Traditional Acoustic Instruments”
- “Models of Cross-Cultural Composition”